Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 1-Comment on Andrea Shikes Blog

Oh, the world of copyright. To be honest with you, it scares the crap out of me. As a teacher, I make my kids cite all the sources they use in research and creating presentations. As a student, I use things that are mine personally (pictures) to be sure that I am not violating copyright laws. It's easier for me to use my own images, than to try and use something from Creative Commons and use it wrong.


zellzmom said...
Andrea, I agree with you so much that I stated much the same thing in my post! I am so worried about making a mistake in giving credit, that I just use my own stuff! I like the idea of using freeplaymusic.com. I did not know about that and haven't explored it. As someone who makes many podcasts, that is exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment